Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Whatsapp Xtract, see your chat on PC

hi there, see you again with me, after a long time im not write in here :)
Yesterday i found microSD, i dont know who have this microSD, so I try to open that on my PC.
im not  found anything, except folder whatsapp. In that folder i found database (msgstore.db.crypt), but i can't open the file, i think the file has encrypt from whatsapp apps. 

I searching in google, about how can i see that database, and i found Whatsapp_Xtract_V2.2_2012-11-17.zip . and there is the step extract database

step 1. open terminal
step 2 .  go into folder whatsapp_xtract and chmod 777 whatsapp_xtract.py
step 3. execution
step 4. open file msgstore.db.html with your browser 


ok, that my article on this day, see you next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment